axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Hamid <ar...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: Axis web services - multi-threaded ??
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2004 12:57:44 GMT
Doesn't that create a new object per request?  I thought "Application"
scope allows the service to persist accross many requests.

Anyway, regardless, if you are using HTTP pipelining, then there is a
good chance whatever calls are queued on your pipeline will be issued
sequentially (that is the whole point of a pipeline - to avoid the
overhead of another connection).  If you don't want this behavior,
disable pipelining, or open a new pipelined connection.

Aaron