axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jay D <talk2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Is disabling of mandatory field validation in response possible?
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2004 13:17:23 GMT

Have implemented a Java client for a web service on Legacy system using Axis 1.0.

Using Axis 1.0, we are fetching data from a legacy system. In the WSDL none of the elements
are specified as nillable. However when the data comes from the Web Service some of the elements
are blank. This results in deserialization error. Is there a way by which we can stop parsing
null/empty data returned by web service?

Regards

Jay