axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Tony Blair <hrh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Advanced WSDD
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:00:44 GMT

Bill,

I had a similar question myself but ended up reading all the wsdd files in the sample codes
to figure things out as I needed them. The Aixs documentation is very brief on many topics.
Thanks to many good people on this mailing list, I've been learning a lot.

Tony.
"Heitzeg, Bill" <bill.heitzeg.ctr@sabre.com> wrote:
Good morning (at least where I am it's morning),

Does anyone know of a good reference for the Axis WSDD? I've heard people say that the docs
contain a good reference. If so, I certainly can't find it. If someone could point me to a
detailed layout of the WSDD in the docs, that would be great. How about a DTD or Schema? Even
a good article describing the WSDD elements in a more complete way would work.

I'm specifically interested in adding constraints to my service mapping so that when the datatypes
are resolved to a schema in the wsdl, a user will know which elements are mandatory, which
are optional, how big an array can be, etc. If any one knows how to do this, please let me
know.

thanks,

Bill Heitzeg