axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Visu <visu_patlo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Adding Cookies to Axis Http Request
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 21:16:29 GMT
I wrote a proxy which uses Service() and Call()
classes to access the web service. I guess, Call's
invoke method generates the actual Http Request sent
to the service. I have to add some cookie information
to that Http request. How can I achieve this through
call or Service objects. I am using this proxy as a
Java bean, so I have to add some HttpSevletRequest
cookies to the webservice request. I appreciate if
anyone can suggest ways to do it.

Thanks!
Visu