axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Heitzeg, Bill" <bill.heitzeg....@sabre.com>
Subject RE: wsdd and java2wsdl
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2004 17:35:21 GMT
I don't think you're understanding my question.  I have bean mappings in my wsdd, that's why
my service works with complex types (as described below).  What I can't do is to get java2wsdl
to see my wsdd and therefore generate the same wsdl that axis generates on the fly.  Do you
know a way that I can pass, into java2wsdl, a wsdd?

Bill