axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Samir Shaikh" <ssha...@worldres.com>
Subject RE: dump of outgoing SOAP messages
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 21:14:55 GMT
Messageyou can use tcpmon which comes with axis to do this. Its easy and
very convenient to set up.

then direct all your service calls to the tunnelport which will then route
those requests to the targethost:targetport.

you will see the requests to your targethost:targetport and responses from
it.

best regards.
-Samir

--
Systems Development
WorldRes, Inc.

PlacesToStay.com
"Online hotel reservations worldwide."
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Shah, Soniya M. [RA] [mailto:sshah2@telcordia.com]
  Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 12:26 PM
  To: 'axis-user@ws.apache.org'
  Subject: dump of outgoing SOAP messages

  Hi All,

  How do I get a message dump for outgoing SOAP requests.

  For incoming message, I can easily use the tcp monitor tool available from
Apache and get the dump of the message.

  For outgoing SOAP messages, it seems to pick a different port each time.

  How do I capture an outgoing SOAP message?

  Thanks,
  Soniya