axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Day" <ug68...@cs.bham.ac.uk>
Subject SAX Exception: Bad types - JavaBean problem??
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:12:33 GMT
Can anyone give me any pointers on this exception/ AxisFault please. I'm
doing my Final Year Project at Uni. and need to get this working urgently.

I have used the TCPMON utility to look at the SOAP request and response and
these seem to be fine. The response seems to encapsulate all the correct
data in my JavaBean called Appt. However, this class is not a strict
JavaBean, it does not follow all the conventions as I have read that they
should do.

Below is the AxisFault readout.