axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Dorner <t.dor...@gmx.de>
Subject WSDL with SOAP and HTTP GET/POST
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2004 09:16:42 GMT
I use Java2WSDL (AXIS) to generate WDSLs from a Java Interface. And
WSDL2Java to generate the Java code for my Web Service (Stub, skeleton,
client,
locator, service...). Thats a really nice thing for SOAP-Bindings in the
WSDL. But
whats up, if i need a WSDL that describe both, a SOAP-Service and a Service
for HTTP GET/POST?

Is their a tool that can generate a WSDL out of two Services?
--> the Implementation of the SOAP-Service with the soap/http binding
--> and the servlet as a HTTP GET/POST binding???

And is their also a tool that can generate the source out of such a WSDL
like WSDL2Java do?
maybe only for the the SOAP-client???

We want to offer our Servcie over SOAP and HTTP GET/POST!

I Read over many Internetsites but cant find any answers!
Thanks for all help!!!

Totomar