axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Melia" <meliam...@eircom.net>
Subject RE: Service being called Twice
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2004 18:18:33 GMT
Just wondering if anyone can help me out I am calling a SOAP service but it
is being called twice, firstly with a document set to null and then with the
XML document I have specified.

Below is the calling method:

    public String execute() throws Exception{
        try{

            String endpoint =
"http://localhost:8080/axis/services/acmemsgservice";
            InputStream is =
ClassLoader.getSystemResourceAsStream("PurchaseOrder.xml");
            Service service = new Service();
            call.setTargetEndpointAddress(endpoint);
            SOAPEnvelope env = new SOAPEnvelope();
            SOAPBodyElement ele = new SOAPBodyElement(is);

ele.setNamespaceURI("http://localhost:8080/axis/services/acmemsgservice");
            env.addBodyElement(ele);
            SOAPEnvelope elms = (SOAPEnvelope)call.invoke(env);
            SOAPBodyElement elem = elms.getFirstBody();
            Element e = elem.getAsDOM();
            str = XMLUtils.ElementToString(e);
        }catch(Exception e){
            e.printStackTrace();
        }
        return str;
    }

Anyone have any idea why 2 calls to the service are being made?

Thanks
Mark

---