axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "moch" <moc...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: RE: Axis and Axis C++
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2004 01:21:01 GMT
Hi,Rolf Zelder

   I had tried gsoap as C/C++ client to connect to axis service. My steps:
1. write a Java interface and compile.
2. use axis JAVA2WSDL to generate wsdl file.
3. complete the web service.
4. use the generated wsdl file to generate .h files via gsoap wsdl2h

but there is some error, it seems that the types is not consistent.

   Maybe some step or configure is wrong. If you have make it work, please tell me. thanks.

======= 2004-01-30 09:03:47=======

>I was planning to do the same and therefore wondering if it is possible to
>have a client in C++ connecting to a java service via axis ?

        moch

          2004-01-30