axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Rolf Zelder <Ro...@VISIBLEVOICE.com>
Subject RE: RE: Axis and Axis C++
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2004 05:25:19 GMT
Good news I got it going and it is fairly simple as well.

I performed following steps.

1. Setup web service (Tomcat 4.1 and for soap I used Axis1_1 + xerces-2_6_0
for the xml parser)
2. Created wsdl file with the Cape Clear's WSDL Editor otherwise MS Toolkit
3.0 won't accept it
3. Installed MS Toolkit 3.0
4. Used their object to create connection + invoking methods . All in VC 6.0

Cheers
   Rolf

-----Original Message-----
From: moch [mailto:moch00@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, 30 January 2004 12:21 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: RE: Axis and Axis C++

Hi,Rolf Zelder

   I had tried gsoap as C/C++ client to connect to axis service. My steps:
1. write a Java interface and compile.
2. use axis JAVA2WSDL to generate wsdl file.
3. complete the web service.
4. use the generated wsdl file to generate .h files via gsoap wsdl2h

but there is some error, it seems that the types is not consistent.

   Maybe some step or configure is wrong. If you have make it work, please
tell me. thanks.

======= 2004-01-30 09:03:47=======

>I was planning to do the same and therefore wondering if it is possible to
>have a client in C++ connecting to a java service via axis ?

C++,
>but it seems to have some problem.
>
>   I just want to know whether anybody has used the same tools? thanks.
>
>        moch
>
>          2004-01-30
>.

        moch