axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Marepalli, Somesh" <Somesh.Marepa...@ca.com>
Subject Axis and XML schema....
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2004 15:10:55 GMT
Hi:

   I am trying to work with an elaborate XML schema which uses type
derivation, attributeGroup etc in the XML schema language...

    I am using Axis with my WSDL spec to define operations using the
schema types...I find the following problems:

    a) Axis seems to be ignoring valid XML schema constructs like
attributeGroup when generating the Java bean classes

   b) Is Axis well -suited for operations build around an XML schema
types...What is the correct way to leverage both. At present, it looks
like we are using the schema types to generate bean classes and not for
any validation.

    Any advice here would help...

regards

Somesh Marepalli