axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Keith Hatton" <khat...@axiomsystems.com>
Subject RE: server-config.wsdd in a Weblogic environment
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 10:04:23 GMT
Hi Yves,

You will need to include a preconfigured server-config.wsdd file (which you will probably
need to write by hand) in the WEB-INF folder of the war file that gets deployed to Weblogic.

Hope this helps
Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: Yves Langisch [mailto:lists@langisch.ch]
Sent: 08 January 2004 08:50
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: server-config.wsdd in a Weblogic environment

I run an Axis webservice on a Weblogic 7.0 server. When I deploy the
webservice with axis-admin everything is fine except that I can't find
any server-config.wsdd generated in the wls domain. Thus I have to
redeploy the webservice whenever I restart my Weblogic server.

Any solutions that avoid redeploying after Wls restarts?

Thank you!
Yves