axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "mahen perera" <mahen...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Newbie: TestClient example does not work
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 06:15:44 GMT
check the package declaration of the Test Client class. If it is

package samples.userguide.example1

then u must add to the classpath variable "axis/1.1/"
or whatever the directory under which the samples directory is placed. Not
the
samples\userguide\example1\TestClient path,
and then run using "java samples.userguide.example1.TestClient"