axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jean Safar <j...@datasynapse.com>
Subject axis C++
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2004 12:11:02 GMT

Hi,

I just downloaded the C++ release of axis to try the code generation again
(I was having problem with the generation which did not compile and did not
handle complexe types well).

Here is the wsdl and the code generated. I am using the following command:

java org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws -lc++ -sclient PricerTest.wsdl

and notice that I still get the test if (SUCCESS == ...) instead of
AXIS_SUCCESS (unless I am doing something quite bad).

I include the wsdl (generated from Axis java) and the code generated. If
someone could point me as to what I am doing wrong, I would appreciate.

(BTW, the services from which this is generated do work fine and are used in
prod)

Thanx in advance and happy new year!

Regards,
Jean Safar