axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ransel Lopez" <rlo...@timeindustrial.com>
Subject Simulating client request
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 23:21:05 GMT
Hi all,

Is there anyway to simulate a client request??? I have my class which implements a BasicHandler
and I would like to test if the header reading is well done. How can I create a class to simulate
a client request to excecute my handle.invoke?? I need that the request message context has
header too... can anybody help me to do this???

thanks in advance

Ransel López, Web Services Developer

Time Industrial, Inc.
 An Outsourced Contractor Time and Cost Tracking Service.
tel: 780.413.1521  fax: 780.413.0474
 http://www.TimeIndustrial.com <http://www.timeindustrial.com/>

 This message and attached files, if any, is (are) intended only for the addressee(s) and
may
 contain privileged or confidential information. Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited.

 If destined to our legal counsel, this transmission is privileged communication as between
an
 attorney and its client.
 If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately so that we may correct

 our internal records. Please then delete the original message. Thank you.