axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ransel Lopez" <rlo...@timeindustrial.com>
Subject Building custom faults...
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 16:27:05 GMT
Hello everybody.

I would like to know if there is any way to overwrite the handler which create the SOAP fault
when an exception is raised...
When an exception is raised my client get a SOAP Fault with faultcode Server.userException
and faultString "whatever"... Is there any way to overwrite the handler which create this
SOAP Fault and create my own with my own faultcode, faultstring, details, and so on??? Is
there any place where I can find the answer and some examples??

Thank you very much

Ransel López, Web Services Developer

Time Industrial, Inc.
 An Outsourced Contractor Time and Cost Tracking Service.
tel: 780.413.1521  fax: 780.413.0474
 http://www.TimeIndustrial.com <http://www.timeindustrial.com/>

 This message and attached files, if any, is (are) intended only for the addressee(s) and
may
 contain privileged or confidential information. Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited.

 If destined to our legal counsel, this transmission is privileged communication as between
an
 attorney and its client.
 If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately so that we may correct

 our internal records. Please then delete the original message. Thank you.