axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ransel Lopez" <rlo...@timeindustrial.com>
Subject Overwriting Handler...
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 00:15:24 GMT
Now I know that if I create a customized exception that extends AxisFault and implements Serializable
I can get my own FaultCode and FaultString and... But, I would like to know if there is any
way to do the same overwriting a handler. I mean, When an exceptions is raised I get an standard
SOAP Fault in the client side with faultcode "Server.userException", faultstring a message
and so on. Is there any way that I can overwrite the handler which create this SOAPException???
I want keep my exceptions implementing java.lang.Exception and getting in the client side
my own SOAPExceptions generated by myself... There should be a handler which create this SOAPException
from the Java Exception, how to overwrite it?? Samples would help...

Thanks to all of you

Ransel López, Web Services Developer

Time Industrial, Inc.
 An Outsourced Contractor Time and Cost Tracking Service.
tel: 780.413.1521  fax: 780.413.0474
 http://www.TimeIndustrial.com <http://www.timeindustrial.com/>

 This message and attached files, if any, is (are) intended only for the addressee(s) and
may
 contain privileged or confidential information. Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited.

 If destined to our legal counsel, this transmission is privileged communication as between
an
 attorney and its client.
 If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately so that we may correct

 our internal records. Please then delete the original message. Thank you.