axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "I-Sampige, Srinivas" <srinivas.samp...@boeing.com>
Subject Attachments not getting cleaned up in Axis1.1
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2004 00:38:00 GMT
Hi,
  My web service is handling a huge number of attachments. The Axis engine is not cleaning
up the attachments and eventually  I run out of disk space. I implemented a suggestion posted
earlied in the mailing list - http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-user&m=105896276712046&w=2.
This works for me currently; but, is this just a work around or is there a better and elegant
solution? From what I understood from the API javadocs, calling the dispose() method on the
AttachmentPart object should have worked but it did not in my case.

 Please feel free to exchange your views on this.

Thanks
Srinivas