axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Stuart Barlow <sbar...@peopledoc.com>
Subject Re: exposing sub classes in WSDL
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2004 11:18:17 GMT
Thanks for the info.

I am not writing the WSDL file by hand but am using the AXIS
toolkit to do this via the WSDD file.

So I would need to add a type mapping for each sub type to the
WSDD file. I dont think all the developers are going to remember
to do this. Its more likely that they will add a dummy method to
the interface as its the code they are working in.

Most developers that are adding new sub types in the server are
not digging around in the WSDD very often.

Hmmmmm,
Stuart.