axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Tom Oinn <...@ebi.ac.uk>
Subject Re: WSDL <documentation> best practices?
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2004 11:34:52 GMT
Hi Keith,

I'd suggest that you document everything, whether used by current tools
or not. The project I'm involved with is based on consuming web services
and other resources and compositing them into workflows, any additional
information we can gather from the WSDL to guide the users through this
process is valuable - if we can find documentation for an operation and
the parameters it takes it is much easier for our workflow designer to
determine whether the service is appropriate.

Cheers,

Tom Oinn (taverna.sf.net)