axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Webb Morris <webbmor...@yahoo.com>
Subject WSDL interop
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 17:50:19 GMT
I'm a newbie to the Axis group, so forgive me if this is a rehash, but I searched the archives
for
the answer to this question and couldn't find it.

I've been given a WSDL file and would like to generate the client classes for it.  The WSDL
file
was generated by Axis (apparently) and I have no control over it.  In our organization, we've
been
using JWSDP 1.3.  I have attempted to generate the client files using the JAX-RPC wscompile
tool.
The compile fails with the following error:

error: modeler error: unsupported schema type: "{http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap}Vector"

There was one mention of a similar error in the archives
(http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-user&m=105152004702378&w=2), but the post was
almost a year
old and there were no resolutions.  Does anyone have a new insight that might prove useful?

Thanks,

WM