axis-java-user mailing list archives

From siva kondapalli <kvsprasad...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Writing JSP Client for a deployed Web Service
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 12:17:17 GMT
I didtn understand your question...!
If your question is if Iam using the same Port them Iam using the same 8080.

Siva.,

"Chanian, Raj" <Raj.Chanian@logicacmg.com> wrote:
Dont you need to use the correct port for tomcat?

Regards,

Raj

-----Original Message-----
From: siva kondapalli [mailto:kvsprasadrao@yahoo.com]
Sent: 21 January 2004 11:08
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Writing JSP Client for a deployed Web Service

Hi,
     I posted this question(not in detail) before in this forum.I have deployed amy own Web
service and written an Client.java program and it worked fine,which including below
import org.apache.axis.AxisFault;
import org.apache.axis.client.Call;
import org.apache.axis.client.Service;
import org.apache.axis.utils.Options;
import org.apache.axis.encoding.XMLType;
import javax.xml.namespace.QName;
import javax.xml.rpc.ParameterMode;
import MyService.*;
public class MyServiceClient
 {
    {
      Service service = new Service();
      String endpointURL="http://localhost:8080/axis/servlet/AxisServlet";

      try
        {
         call.setTargetEndpointAddress(new java.net.URL(endpointURL));
         call.setOperationName(new QName("MyService","msqinput"));
         call.addParameter("msq",XMLType.XSD_STRING,ParameterMode.IN);
         call.setReturnType(XMLType.XSD_STRING);

         String msqstr=new String("005;498 002 002;205 027;374 145;3");

         String result=(String) call.invoke(new Object[] {msqstr});

         System.out.println("RESULT: " + result);
        }
        catch(AxisFault fault)
          {
              System.out.println(fault.toString());
          }
      }
  }
I have  rewritten the Same Client program using JSP and copied that to "$Tomcat_HOME/webapps/axis/"
 directory and tried accessing it using
http://localhost:8080/axis/MyClient.jsp and couldnt see the Output(result).

Can anyone please tell me where to place my Client JSP program to invoke a web service under
Tomcat.

Thanks in advance
Rao.,

and inform the sender. Thank you.