axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Pathuru, Kiran" <Kiran.Path...@ect-telecoms.de>
Subject using custom namespace instead of ns1
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2004 11:53:37 GMT

Hello everybody,

I am having a problem with using my own namespace instead of the default ns1
generated by axis in SOAP messages.
However I tried a lot without much luck and even searched the group but
unable to find any answer. I want my response to look like the following:

<gsp_ns1:methodResponse xmlns:gsp_ns1=urn:gsp>
	<methodReturn xsi:type="ns2:Element"
xmlns:ns2="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap">
	   <return>
		    <returnCode xsi:type="xsd:string">
		    <returnMessage xsi:type="xsd:string">
	   </return>
	</methodReturn>
</gsp_ns1:methodResponse>

The same way when I make a request to another SOAP service. Any help will be
appreciated..

Thanks,
kiran pathuru

P.S: I would like to thank Sriknath for his last help