axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "James Black" <jbl...@ieee.org>
Subject RE: null pointer problem in both 1.1 and 1.2alpha
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2004 21:46:05 GMT

  You should write a unit test for the server stub, and then one for the
client side, as that way you can get better info as to what is going on.

> Is it possible that differences in options I provide to java2wsdl and
> wsdl2java
> ant tasks might make a difference?  Would it help if I posted the wsdl
> generated by Axis?  I really have very little idea of where to look for
> the
> cause of this issue as I am pretty new to Axis and webservices in general
> and I
> am not doing anything fancy here anyway.

  It would depend on how different the options you pass are.

  I haven't tried 1.2alpha yet as I finally got everything working with
jdk1.5alpha and ant1.6. I figure next week I will try axis 1.2 and see if
all my unit tests pass.

" Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and
dance like no one is watching."
            --- Satchel Paige