axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Shah, Soniya M." <ssh...@telcordia.com>
Subject multi language support in Axis
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 18:32:11 GMT

Hi All,

I had posted this before but did not get a positive answer.

Theoritically it should work.

Is anyone using SOAP (with Axis) in a language other than English?

Thanks,
Soniya

-----Original Message-----
From: Shah, Soniya M.
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 1:34 PM
To: 'axis-user@ws.apache.org'
Subject: multi language support in Axis

I am working on a system where we have to provide support for greek
characters.

I was able to make the SOAP client work by setting setEncodingStyle to
"UTF-8" in org.apache.axis.client.Call object, but the  cannot get the SOAP
server working.

Does anyone know any setting I have to do in the SOAP server?  For client, I
have the reference to call object so could change it easily.

For server, all the details are handled by Axis, so do not know where to
change it.

Any information on this will be very helpful.

We have Axis deployed in WLS 8.1.

Thanks,
Soniya