axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Pascale, Peter H." <Peter.Pasc...@pearson.com>
Subject Request for update on WS-Security support in Axis
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2003 21:45:44 GMT
I am interested in hearing more about WS-Security support in Axis. What is
the future of WSS4J?

I've been asked to modify an existing Axis-based web service client to
access a service where WS-Security is required. I'm trying to get a sense of
what options exist now, and what might exist in the future. Is rolling my
own handler the only option for the time being?

Peter

If you were not an intended recipient,