axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chandrasegaram Jeyakumaran" <jkuma...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Java Interfaces
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 09:45:49 GMT
Hi,
I think you just want to know how to use webervices and codes related to
it.(Isn't it?).
I think to start with, better go in to the apache axis directory and
download the userguide samples there. (They are very easy samples to
start.)
Every thing is explained in the axis userguide.

wishes..

regards,
Jeyakumaran