axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "vairamuthu thayapavan" <vtpa...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE:Security
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 03:38:07 GMT

hi Tony

in the HttpAuthentication u can use http header element to pass the
authentication information and u can use the HttpServletRequest methods to
get the user name and the password. but in the soap message level
authentication u need to deserialize ur message to get the password.

in ur case, u used Http level of authentication.

vtpavan