axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Mark Mascolino <mascolino...@pg.com>
Subject Controlling Content-ID when using Soap with Attachments
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2003 19:35:13 GMT
I'm using Axis to communicate with a web service that uses Soap with
Attachments.  The only wrinkle is that the web service provider is
expecting the MIME Content-IDs for the attachment parts be set to
specific values.  Using the Call object's addAttachmentPart() method and
DataHandler object I haven't yet seen anything that would lead me to
believe that I can force the Content-IDs to be something specific rather
than the generated values.  I know that this is possible with the Apache
SOAP toolkit, but I would rather stick with Axis.  Has anyone had any
luck in doing this?

Thanks in advance...
mark