axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Christoph Tratter <trat...@dbai.tuwien.ac.at>
Subject Re: Confusion in getHeaderByName methods - Please help
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2003 17:28:18 GMT
Hi, Ranjith!

Maybe this won't bring much light into your case, but as any help is
deeply appreciated...

In org.apache.axis.message.SOAPEnvelope, where both methods are defined,
the method nr. 1) just does the following:

     public SOAPHeaderElement getHeaderByName(String namespace,
                                              String localPart)
         throws AxisFault
     {
         return getHeaderByName(namespace, localPart, false);
     }

(Taken from the source)
So it just wraps the method nr. 2)
I'm sure, you already tried calling method 2) with true as value of the
third parameter. Did that help?
If it didn't, then maybe something else is wrong. Maybe inspecting the
data exchange with something like the tcpmon could help.

cheers,
Christoph