axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sunil Iyengar <s.iyen...@eim.surrey.ac.uk>
Subject type mapping problems at the client with handlers
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 12:14:05 GMT
Hi Axis users,
I have a complex type of web service where the client sends a complex
type (bean) and the server returns a string. All works okay on the
client and server side. I have done the type mapping on the client side
and also in the wsdd on the server side. Everything is perfect.
I now add my handler on the client side using setClientHandlers() method
and I get a error on the client side saying no typemapping found for the
class Order where Order is the complex object I am trying to send. But
it works when I comment out the above line from my client code.

Any insight into this problem would be great.

Cheers
Sunny

Sunil Iyengar,
Research Fellow, Networks Group,
Centre For Communication And Systems Research(CCSR),
School of Electronics, Computing & Mathematics,
University Of Surrey, Guildford GU2 7XH,
Surrey, England, United Kingdom.
Office: +44 (0)1483 686008