axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Graeme Riddell <gridd...@bowstreet.com>
Subject RE: XMLA response xml query
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2003 18:46:47 GMT

From: Mike Burati
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 9:58 AM
To: Graeme Riddell
Subject: FW: response xml query

-----Original Message-----
From: Sumeet Satish Agarkar [mailto:sumeet_agarkar@infosys.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 9:53 AM
To: mburati@bowstreet.com
Cc: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: response xml query

Thank you Mike.
I'll check up on the link you have sent.
I have tried sending three MDX queries to get the data from OLAP using
msxisapi.dll
Each time depending on the data I want to fetch <Axis Info name="Axis0"> for
the columns
<Axis Info name="Axis1"> for the rows and <Axis Info name="SlicerAxis"> for
the values as elements.
The child elements vary according to the amount of data. I wanted to know if
there is a specific relationship between the query I send the response XMLA
I get.
 Thanks.

Regards,
Sumeet Agarkar