axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Airline Pedestal <airline_pedes...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: No serializer found... (AXIS 1.2 alpha)
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2003 17:49:22 GMT

I think I know why this is happening, but I
don't know what to do about it.   My highest level
object implements the interface java.util.List.
I'm guessing that type has a typeMapping already
associated.  It apparently finds that mapping
before it finds my mapping.  Can anyone confirm
this?  How can I correct this?

Thanks,

Terry