axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Steffen Zirfas <zir...@web.de>
Subject Re: multithreaded WS
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2003 14:30:10 GMT
Hi,

after some study and search i find the Interface ServiceLifecyle.
Is this the thing i must use to solve the problem.
I played a little bit with this interface, i tried to make produce some
console-output to make sure it works the way i think. But there is
noting to see... i inserted some samplecode for the service-interface-
implementation. Everything right? Why do i see nothing. Must i make
some additional configuration to wsdd. Or something like this.

Maybe someon has an better, working example...

Thanks for your help...

Greetings,
Steffen

package TestInter_pkg;

import javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException;

public class LCTSSoapBindingImpl  implements TestInter_pkg.TestInter,
    javax.xml.rpc.server.ServiceLifecycle {
    public int makeItSo(int in0) throws java.rmi.RemoteException {
        return in0*2;
    }

    public void init(Object context) throws ServiceException {
        System.out.println("INIT ...");
        System.out.println(context.getClass().getName());
    }

    public void destroy() {
        System.out.println("DESTROY ...");
    }