axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "chris" <chris.had...@cobia.net>
Subject RE: Reconstructing a SOAP reply -- Plsss help
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2003 18:46:39 GMT
Mark -  Look at the existing providers in org.apache.axis.providers to
see how they craft the response message.  processMessage() in
MsgProvider.java and the code after the /* Now put the result in the
result SOAPEnvelope */ comment in RPCProvider.java

/Chris

http://cvs.apache.org/~haddadc

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark [mailto:mark_ai@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 12:40 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Reconstructing a SOAP reply -- Plsss help

Can some one pls help me with this...any help would greatly be
appreciated..

Hi

I have a SOAP client which uses my own provider. In the provider I call
another method - not through the method.invoke but through other means.
But I want to send the reply through a SOAP msg. So is there a way for
me to add the return value into the SOAP msg and reconstruct the SOAP
reply msg? Can I use messageContext for that? Can someon pls point me to
code samples?

thanks

Mark

  _____