axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Humberg" <slomo...@gmx.de>
Subject Using other classes in same package
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2003 12:07:45 GMT
I am using axis within tomcat 4.1.
All my classes are in TOMCATHOME\webapps\axis\classes

How can I use one of those classes from a webservice?

I have a method 'String getMessage()' that is in MainService.class in
the classes-directory. I deployed with a standard deploy.wsdd (see
below).
If i create an object of another class in this directory, i get a
Soap-Fault with a
<faultstring>java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException </faultstring>.

This is my deploy.wsdd:
 <service name="iManual" provider="java:RPC">
  <parameter name="className" value="MainService"/>
 </service>
</deployment>

thx