axis-java-user mailing list archives

From valerie.bau...@bull.net
Subject Réf. : Re: Unable to locate a valid EngineConfigurationFactory
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:08:30 GMT

I use axis 1.1 and I didn't modify any of the axis classes.
Perhaps the context of my problem could help :
I call a first axis service which has an handler
This handler call an external class (not a web service) located in
TOMCAT_HOME/common/classes
This external class call a second axis web service : this is where I get my
error

Valerie

Guillaume Sauthier <Guillaume.Sauthier@Objectweb.org>@bull.net sur
26/11/2003 15:45:53

Veuillez répondre à axis-user@ws.apache.org

Envoyé par :      Guillaume.Sauthier@bull.net

Pour : axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc :
Objet :     Re: Unable to locate a valid EngineConfigurationFactory

Hello
Which version of Axis do you use ?
have you change in anyway the classes mentionned below ?

It seems that default Factory classes have been tried but they do'nt
provide the static method newFactory(Object).

Regards
Guillaume