axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas Bayer" <ba...@oio.de>
Subject AW: WSDD and explicit headers
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2003 23:59:01 GMT
Hi,

Axis can handle in and out parameters as header elements. The service method
is implemented as usual but the parameters are passed in the header. Try:

<service xmlns:ns="..."  ...>
  <operation name="mymethod">
    <parameter qname="ns:param1" inHeader="true"/>
    <parameter qname="ns:param2" outHeader="true"/>
  </operation>
</service>

Let me know, if Axis generates proper WSDL for the service.

Thomas