axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Thompson, Eugene" <EThomp...@docucorp.com>
Subject RE: Connection refused
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:40:24 GMT
When you created the service, what did you specify for the location (-l
param of the Java2WSDL call)? If it is localhost, the client code is
probably looking for the service on the same machine (not where it is
running). Look in the XXXServiceLocator.java file and set the XXXaddress
member accordingly.

Good luck,
Gene