axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Joan Pont" <jp...@nortelnetworks.com>
Subject Bug#: 11815 ServiceLifecycle.destroy() never called when session is destroyed
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:34:02 GMT
Hi,
	I've seen the problem with the ServiceLifecycle.destroy() never
being called when session is destroyed has been fixed.
	Is it possible to obtain the source code for that fix? Which ones
are the files involved?

	I need to know/be notified when a session has been terminated within
the Axis code.
	Is there another way around so I can free session allocated
resources when the session terminates from my MyServiceServiceBindingImpl
class that is auto-generated by the Axis WSDL2Java emitter?

Many thanks,
Joan.