axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Tewari, Vijay" <vijay.tew...@intel.com>
Subject Deploying services with axis
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2003 03:29:41 GMT
I am using Axis 1.1 with Tomcat 4.1.27.

I am attempting to re-deploy a service after adding some additional
methods to that service.

I un-deploy the service and then redploy it using the new deploy.wsdd
file.

Now when I visit the AxisServlet page to get a listing of all the
services I get an error saying that Axis is unable locate a class which
implements the new methods.

I have removed the old class files which implemented the original
service and placed the new class files in place.

It appears that Tomcat/Axis is not unloading the class files from memory
even though un-deploying removes corresponding entries from the
server-config.wsdd file.

Any pointers on addressing this issue?

Someone did suggest that I add the following entry in the server.xml
file
<DefaultContext reloadable="true"/> but this does not work either.

Thanks

Regards
Vijay