axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chandrasegaram Jeyakumaran" <jkuma...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: Method authorization
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2003 04:27:04 GMT
hi,
I think you can do it by using the simple authorization handler provided
by axis. (I think it is sufficient for your problems, it deals with wsdd
and checks the authorization detail for a particular method, some time you
may need to change the code a bit).
Check it out...:)

Regards,
Jeyakumaran

> Axis doesn't contain anything out of the box to enforce method level
> security.
>
> You would need to look at vendor products or roll your own solution.
>
> /Chris

Lanka Software Foundation
Promoting opensource in Srilanka