axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jan Kester <jan.kes...@puntoseguro.com>
Subject httpservletrequest not found under jboss
Date Sun, 30 Nov 2003 10:34:54 GMT
Hello

I am using jboss-3.2.2 with tomcat 4.1.27 integrated. I got the final
axis 1.1 release, and deployed the webapps/axis directory under
deploy/webapps/axis.war.
The happy axis page works, but the EchoHeaders.jws?wsdl fails as the
axis compiler complains that it cannot compile the jws headers as
HttpServletRequest is not found. I assume that the HttpServletRequest
should be available on the jboss platform as normal jsp pages do
compile. Only, it seems that the axis jws compiler does not have access
to it ...

What should I do to get it working?

Regards, Jan