axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael Woinoski <micha...@pineneedleconsulting.com>
Subject Re: DOCUMENT LITERAL and Java2WSDL error - Attempted to write schema for bad QName (no namespace) : fault
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2003 16:43:20 GMT
Stuart,
I ran into the same problem yesterday. It seemed to happen when a service
implement method declares that it throws a service-specific exception (e.g.,
public void process(PO po) throws PoException). A Java2WSDL bug, apparently.

Workaround (simple, but not practical): remove service-specific exceptions

Workaround (practical, but not pretty):
   Run Java2WSDL with --style RPC --use ENCODED
   Manually modify WSDL to change "style" to document and "use" to literal
   Run WSDL2Java --server-side
   Compare signatures of your service methods with signatures of generated
     service methods. Modify your methods to match if needed.
   Deploy with generated deploy.wsdd

Good luck,
Mike

--

Mike Woinoski                      Pine Needle Consulting
mailto:michaelw@pineneedleconsulting.com