axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael Woinoski <micha...@pineneedleconsulting.com>
Subject How to define document/literal service with multiple operations
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 21:47:13 GMT
How can I define a document/literal service with multiple operations? Because
there's no wrapper element around the input message parts, Axis seems to have a
problem invoking the correct service method.

If I add a value for SOAPAction in the service's binding, the client stubs set
SOAPAction in the HTTP request correctly, but Axis doesn't use the SOAPAction
value. I found the Axis HTTPActionHandler class and tried adding it to the
request flow in the service's deploy.wsdd but it didn't seem to make a
difference. Does Axis support this? If so, how do I configure it?

Thanks,
Mike

--

Mike Woinoski                      Pine Needle Consulting
mailto:michaelw@pineneedleconsulting.com