axis-java-user mailing list archives

From jlor...@netscape.net
Subject SOAPFaultException in Axis
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2003 16:11:41 GMT
Hi,

I've tried to throw a SOAPFaultException in the handleRequest of a JAX-RPC Handler but it
looks like Axis finally generates its own exception. My code is:

Detail detail = null;
try {
  detail = SOAPFactory.newInstance().createDetail();
  detail.addChildElement("MyDetailss").addTextNode(" ffffailedddd");
} catch (SOAPException e1) {}
throw new SOAPFaultException(
  new QName("http://test/test", "test"),
  "info on the fault",
  "info on the actor",
  detail);

Is it possible to work with SOAPFaultException in Axis, instead of AxisFault?. How?.

Thanks,
Jorge