axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Hans Jakob Skovenborg <JA...@jyskebank.dk>
Subject Dublicate namspace declaration from SOAP 2.3
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 14:58:20 GMT
Hi All
First the case:
I'ave made a Message Service in Apache SOAP 2.3 (my application server is
WAS 3.5.3)
My client are using WAS 5.0 so he made a client using Axis WSDL2Java.
Then the problem:
When I marshall the Envelope using org.apache.soap.Envelope marshall(...)
method, it replicate the namespace declaration in the  SoapBody child
element.
But the Axisclient don't like this. It throws following Exception
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "xmlns:jmns" was already specified
for element "jmns:SecurityList"

I addressed this question at the Soap-user mailing list.
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=soap-user&m=106984941202663&w=2
<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=soap-user&m=106984941202663&w=2>

Thanks
Jakob