axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Axis (Java) 1.2 alpha - Call to Arms
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:19:14 GMT
Folks,

It's time to scrub the bugs and pound on the latest cvs. We need everyone (even non-committers)
chip in whether you are interested primarily interested in or working on Axis-Java or Axis-C++
or
Axis-Mora or WSIF or other projects. Glen and me have cleaned quite a few bugs over the last
few
days but the current bug count is still high at 258 (9:06 AM EST - Nov 25, 2003). We also
need
folks (who already have access to the TCK's) to run the TCK against the latest CVS and report/fix
TCK related issues as well.

As usual Glen is the Release Manager :) Let's get this on the road with an alpha release ASAP
(this week?), beta early-to-middle of next month and hopefully a release by New Year if we
get all
the help we need.

Info:
How do I report bugs? (http://tinyurl.com/wgzo)