axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject Re: Parameter base class
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 11:37:40 GMT
Hi Jonathan;

To me this is impossible. If you derived the class A from B. You have to
specify B in the WSDL (Schema). (hope I haven't miss understood you)

Srinath

On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 17:27, Jonathan Melvin wrote:
> I would like the java objects I am returning from a webservice to be
> derived from a base class and the base class not to be visible in the
> WSDL. Can this be done easily?
>
> Jon M
>

> This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information and should not be used
by anyone who is not the original intended recipient(s). If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify us immediately by using the reply facility on your e-mail system.